8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a Returns Operator who will report into one of our System Delivery Managers and will take responsibility for logging, processing and analysing the reasons why goods have been returned to us.
You will be responsible for processing refund returns, actioning repair returns and identifying issues that need to be escalated to a manager. You will ensure accurate and timely processing of returns and will deliver the high standards of customer service and productivity that we have come to expect of our team.
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Scanning returns into the the database, ensuring that information is correctly logged and ensuring that the frames match the ID used
- Processing refund returns in a timely manner
- Confirming refunds for return orders and repair payments
- Logging refunds
- Processing refunds
- Processing exchange returns in a timely manner
- Calculating the costing of any repairs
- Knowing when to escalate customer returns/complaints
- Learning MyOptique systems (training will be provided)
- Identifying orders which need to be replaced, making thorough notes on return orders as well as processing replacement orders.
- Learning about our products and lenses (training will be provided)
- Being able to QC frames before refunding or exchanging them and putting them back to stock
- Learning to differentiate between daily wear & tear frame faults and faults caused by heavy handling
- Communicating regularly with the Service Delivery Manager [SDM]and the Production Manager
- Reporting to the DSM with any trends or patterns of frame issues
Knowledge & Skills Required:
You will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A willingness to learn
- A flexible approach to undertaking new tasks and to helping other teams out when necessary
- Taking ownership of tasks
- Prioritising tasks
- Problem solving
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- 31 days’ holiday [including Bank Holidays]
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity and encouragement to invest in Essilor Shares
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to four e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company.
We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note – we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.