MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a Warehouse Operative who will report into our Team Supervisor and will take responsibility for picking/packing customer orders and checking goods in.
We are looking for methodical, organised and reliable individuals who are looking to work as part of a team and who would enjoy contributing to the amazing levels of service and productivity we have come to expect of our Production Teams. Having excellent attention to detail will also be part of who you are!
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking the order fulfilment process – including picking orders, packing orders and shipping orders
- Accurately moving stock within the warehouse
- Using internal customer order systems
- Adhering to Health and Safety standards
- Ensuring that the warehouse is clean and tidy
Knowledge & Skills Required:
You will have at least a years’ experience of working within a picking/packing function and will have good written and spoken English. You will also have the following attributes:
- A team worker
- Attention to detail
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity and encouragement to invest in Essilor Shares
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company. We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note – we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.