Part Time – Monday to Friday 2pm – 6pm
MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a Goods In Assistant who will report into our Goods In Team Leader and will take responsibility for logging processing and storing goods arriving into our warehouse.
You will be responsible for checking deliveries against invoices/packing notes/purchase orders, processing stock returns and replenishing stock. You will ensure accurate and timely processing of goods in and returns and will deliver the high standards of customer service and productivity that we have come to expect of our team.
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Checking that each delivery matches the relevant documentation (invoice, packing note, purchase order)
- Scanning goods in deliveries into our database
- Quality checking products as they are delivered
- Ensuring that goods are stored in their allocated locations
- Replenishing stock from bulk storage into pick bins
- Scanning returns into the database, ensuring that information is correctly logged and ensuring that the frames match the ID used
- Learning MyOptique systems (training will be provided)
- Learning about our products (training will be provided)
Knowledge & Skills Required:
You will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy
- Taking ownership of tasks
- Prioritising tasks
- Problem solving
- Being proactive and flexible
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- 31 days’ holiday [including Bank Holidays]
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Personal Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to invest in Essilor Shares
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company.
We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note – we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.