Day Shift – Monday to Friday 8.00 – 16.00
MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct and Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a reliable team member who will report into our Day Shift Supervisor and will work within our Order Fulfilment team.
You will be contributing to the smooth running of the picking and packing function and for helping the team to meet production and quality targets.
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Accurately picking products (frames and lenses)
- Focusing on priority jobs first
- Working flexibly within the busy team
- Helping the team to meet its KPIs
- Helping other teams when needed
- Ensuring that the warehouse is left clean and tidy after every shift
Knowledge & Skills Required:
An experienced Production Operator, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, ideally in a warehouse environment. You will be given training to enable you to learn on the job – you must be keen and willing to learn.
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (there will be a requirement to work some Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- 5% Annual Bonus Scheme
- Individual Production Bonus Scheme
- Share Investment plan
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free prescription pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company. We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note – we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.