MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct, Sunglasses Shop & Eyewear Brands] are looking for a reliable Lab/Lens team member who will report into our Late Shift Lab/Lens Supervisor and will work within our Lab/Lens team.
You will be contributing to the smooth running of the Lens picking function and for helping the team to meet production and quality targets.
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Accurately scanning lens orders into the right location
- Accurately picking lenses
- Focusing on priority jobs first
- Reporting lens problems as required
- Working flexibly within the busy team
- Helping the team to meet its KPIs
- Helping other teams when needed
- Ensuring that the lens area is left clean and tidy after every shift
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- An experienced Production Operator, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, ideally in a warehouse or optical environment.
- You will be given training to enable you to learn on the job – you must be keen and willing to learn.
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (There will be a requirement to work some BH’s)
- Pension Scheme,
- 5% Annual Bonus Scheme
- Share Investment plan
- Life Assurance policy 4 x your annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free prescription pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please note – we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.