MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a motivated mid/senior performance marketer to join us in our London office as Digital Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate will be a proactive, analytical e-commerce expert with a track record of improving performance across our channels and brands.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for the full range of performance marketing activity, including PPC, Google Shopping, affiliates, display, and SEO. Using a data-driven approach you will drive brand awareness, visibility and site traffic for our 2 brands, and as such will play a key part in building our brands for the future.
This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and has responsibility for a team of two [Senior Partnerships Exec & Senior PPC Exec].
Working together as part of the MyOptique team you will be integral to supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Building and owning the digital marketing strategy to deliver increased traffic, optimise conversion, grow sales and expand brand awareness
- Embracing new technologies and platforms, keeping abreast of industry developments and best practice
- Taking a test and learn approach to all digital marketing activities
- Aligning SEO, PPC, Google shopping, display and affiliate marketing spend in line with organisational priorities and delivering optimal ROI
- Leading on product pricing optimisation in channels such as Google Shopping to maintain a competitive pricing proposition.
- Leading, motivating and managing the team, aligning individual and team objectives with the broader Marketing strategy
- Communicating with peers within the Marketing Team as well as external partners to ensure seamless delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Contributing to the development of the Marketing strategy, influencing colleagues within marketing and in other teams to go above and beyond in meeting Digital Marketing objectives
Knowledge & Skills Required:
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of being in a performance marketing lead role within the e-commerce sector. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to develop strategy, set objectives, execute plans and to deliver tangible business results and will have some experience of managing a team. You will also possess an Expert knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies, e.g. Search Ads 360 or similar.
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills & competencies:
- Analytical ability
- Influencing skills
- Confident communication style
- Results-driven and proactive, happy to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to manage and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to manage projects through from inception to completion
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth company
- An opportunity to work within the global market leading Essilor/Luxottica Group
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to invest in Essilor Employee Share Scheme
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company. We believe in:
Respect & trust