MyOptique Group [we operate e-commerce retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a CRM Manager to develop and deliver UX-Focused multi-channel programmes and campaigns across site, email and other retention channels.
As CRM Manager you will take responsibility for driving engagement and sales through our retention channels, primarily on email and onsite experiences. You and your team will create strategic launch campaigns, optimise monthly marketing schedules and deliver weekly promotions and brand campaigns. You will take a UX approach to mapping the customer journey and optimise the lifecycle touchpoints using customer data, automated/trigger messages and powerful content. You will ensure that our content and communication strategies are enhancing our brand values, that our emails and campaigns are continuously analysed, AB tested and improved, that the customer experience exceeds expectations and that the strategic business projects are delivered flawlessly.
This role sits within the Marketing Team, but you will be working with a range of stakeholders from different areas of the business – so a collaborative mindset and appreciation of the commercial landscape are key to succeeding in this role. You will report to the Head of Customer Experience, Retention and Brand and you will have 3 direct reports.
By joining the MyOptique team you will also be supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Shaping, owning and delivering the CRM strategy for Glasses Direct and Sunglasses Shop
- Deliver multiple campaigns every week through your team, including but not exclusive to emails, landing pages, promotions, content pages, inserts, brand activations and experiences
- Create, continuously optimize and analyse customer journeys and programs, ensuring relevant and engaging lifecycle communications
- Producing and analysing KPI’s and management reports including measurement of customer insights, campaign effectiveness and content optimisation
- Creating communication & content strategies and roadmaps for our frame brands in order to drive consistent and coherent messaging and brand values across channels, both within retention channels and through other teams such as Performance Marketing team
- Line managing 3 direct reports (2 CRM Executives, 1 Senior Executive) to oversee their implementation delivery and lead their personal development
- Working closely with other teams to deliver on our strategic goals (customer segmentation in collaboration with Insights & Analytics team, brand development with Creative team, site optimisation with the UX manager, integrated campaigns with Social Media manager, etc)
You must have experience of:
- Working in an ecommerce, online or retail industry, in a similar CRM/campaign planning role
- Planning, briefing in, improving and analysing promotional and content emails in a high campaign frequency environment
- Managing people, preferably a team
- Working with a professional ESP, preferably SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Good working proficiency of Microsoft Excel
You will be able to show:
- Organisational skills, together with attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects
- Credibility and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Evidence of collaborative working
- Project management skills
- Positive attitude
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and professional, yet relaxed working environment
- Input into the strategic direction of the organisation
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth global market-leading EssilorLuxottica Group
- 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Incentivised Share Investment Plan
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 16 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company. We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note that we only consider applications from people who are eligible to work in the UK.