MyOptique Group [we operate online retail brands Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop] are looking for a reliable, detail-oriented administrator to join us in our Swindon Operations Team.
As our Administrative Assistant you will take responsibility for the accuracy and standard of the product details on our Sunglasses Shop website. You will set up the products on our product management and warehouse systems, including pricing information and detailed measurements, before writing product descriptions that will be attractive to our customers. Once the products are listed on the website, you will be checking and amending details to ensure that descriptions and pricing are accurate and up to date. Importantly, you will also be responsible for monitoring stock levels, stock availability – you will be the critical link between Buying and Merchandising and the Warehouse teams and will therefore report directly to our Merchandising Operations Manager.
By joining the MyOptique team you will also be supporting our mission to improve lives by improving sight – through making eyewear more accessible online.
What you will be doing:
- Setting up all new Sunglasses Shop products in the Sunglasses Shop CMS system
- Measuring and inputting physical frame and goggle details, together with information about vendor and pricing
- Writing accurate and attractive product descriptions incorporating additional technical and brand-specific information
- Setting up all new Sunglasses and Goggles into our stock management system (Navision)
- Keeping all product information up-to-date and accurate in both CMS and Navision
- Running regular reports and identifying stock/pricing issues
- Supporting the Merchandising Operations Team
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in admin, preferably within a retail/buying and merchandising environment. Strong Excel skills (and the willingness to learn more) are a must; knowledge of Navision would be an advantage. Being comfortable in working with different systems is key for this role.
You will also be a planned and organised individual who has a strong attention to detail and works with a high level of accuracy. You will be comfortable prioritising your own workload and managing multiple tasks at once.
What we’re offering:
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on our Sunglasses Shop website and customers
- A friendly, professional, relaxed working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking high growth global market-leading EssilorLuxottica Group
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme [Company matches employee contributions to 5%]
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to invest in Essilor Employee Share Scheme
- Life Assurance policy 4 x annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
MyOptique has been changing the eyewear industry since 2004. We were the first company to start selling prescription glasses online. Fast forward 14 years and we are now home to two e-commerce brands: Glasses Direct & Sunglasses Shop.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. They inspire us to push boundaries and to find solutions to problems buying online can have. Our philosophy is rooted in the foundation of our company. We believe in:
Respect & trust
Please note that we only consider applications from people who are eligible to work in the UK.